I almost forgot about this post...
Today I spent the entire day in San Antonio, TX with my mom. We ventured around the Riverwalk and through the city and had such an amazing time. Our vlog for today was a travel diary, so it's posted below.
We left from the Holiday Inn around 11AM and drove the 2.5 hours to San Antonio. We have a beautiful 7th story room in the Drury hotel with a view of the city and a sliver of the Riverwalk (which is connected to the hotel!).
The vlog does a better job showing what today was like, but here's a few of the highlights:
• Spending time with my Momma in her old stomping grounds
• Seeing the Riverwalk
• Visiting the Alamo
• Eating at Dick's restaurant and nearly having a panic attack but also having the best time ever!
• Taking a river tour and learning all about San Antonio history
• Eating epic Tex-Mex
• Thinking I saw someone die (he was just drunk)
• Having a mariachi band sing at my dinner table (and it was only $15 + our tip)
It was really just a day of enjoying each other's company and meandering around wherever we wanted to. I don't think today can be beat, but we still have a few more days of travel, so we'll see.